1. Candidates should ensure that they possess/fulﬁll all eligibility conditions prescribed for the post(s) as on the closing date of online registration (31.01.2019). CANDIDATES WAITING FOR FINAL RESULTS OF PRESCRIBED EDUCATIONAL QUALIFICATION SHOULD NOT APPLY.
2. Any candidate found using unfair means of any kind in the examination, sending someone else in his/her place to appear in the examination, attempt to impersonate will be debarred from appearing in all the examinations of all the RRBs/RRCs (Railway Recruitment Cell) for lifetime. He/she will also be debarred from getting any appointment in the Railways, and if already appointed, will be dismissed from service. Such candidates are also liable for legal prosecution.
3. Candidates are advised to visit only ofﬁcial websites of the RRBs indicated at Para 20.0 of the CEN and be very cautious about fake websites and job racketeers.
4. Scale of Pay:
For Junior Engineer (JE), Junior Engineer (Information Technology) [JE(IT)], Depot Material Superintendant (DMS) and Chemical & Metallurgical Assistant (CMA):-Level 06 (RSRP 7th CPC Pay Matrix.) with initial pay of Rs. 35400/-, plus other allowances admissible at that time.
18 - 33 years (as on 01-01-2019) (Please refer Para No. 5.0).
6. Candidates are required to go through the Post Parameter Table, Vacancy Table and ascertain their eligibility to apply through ONLINE mode to any one RRB only, depending upon their eligibility. The selection of RRB once exercised shall be ﬁnal. Application to more than one RRB, will lead to rejection of all the applications.
7. Eligibility of the candidates will be considered only on the strength of the information furnished in the ONLINE Application. Candidates need NOT send printouts of application or Certiﬁcates or copies to RRBs concerned by post. If at any stage of recruitment or thereafter, it is found that any information furnished by the candidate in his/her application is false/incorrect or the candidate has suppressed any relevant information or the candidate does not satisfy the eligibility criteria for the post(s), his/her candidature will be rejected forthwith. After submission of application against this CEN RRBs shall not entertain any representation for modiﬁcation of the information furnished in the application.
8. Candidates must ensure that they fulﬁll the prescribed medical standards for the post(s) they are opting for. Candidates who are found medically unsuitable for the opted post(s) shall not be given any alternative appointment.
9. Stages of Exam: There shall be two stage Computer Based Test (CBT).
10. Marks will be normalized as per the formulae given in Para No. 14.2 & 14.3 of this Notice.
11. RRB-wise shortlisting of candidates for 2nd Stage CBT shall be done at the rate of 15 times (may increase or decrease as per the requirement of Railway Administration). The shortlisting of 2nd Stage CBT will be based on the merit of the candidates in 1st Stage CBT. The RRB-wise shortlisted candidates for 2nd Stage CBT shall be advised through the ofﬁcial websites of RRBs and e-mail to download their e-call letter for appearing in the 2nd Stage CBT.
12. Negative Marking: There shall be negative marking for incorrect answers in CBTs. 1/3rd of the marks allotted for each question shall be deducted for each wrong answer.
13. Banned Items:- Electronic gadgets like Mobile phones, Bluetooth, pen drive, laptops, calculators, wrist watches or any other communication devices or pen/pencil, wallets/purses, belts and metallic wears including ornaments etc., are strictly NOT allowed inside the examination hall. Any infringement of this instruction will entail summary rejection besides legal action including debarment from future examinations.
14. Candidates are advised in their own interest not to bring any of the above banned items to the venue of the examination, as arrangements for safe keeping cannot be assured.
15. Center/City allocation will depend upon technical and logistical feasibility. Candidates may have to travel to other Cities/States.
16. Candidates should have their own Mobile Number and valid & active e-mail ID as RRBs shall send all recruitment related communications only through SMS and e-mail. The Mobile Number and e-mail ID should be active till the completion of recruitment process. RRBs will not entertain any request for change of mobile number and e-mail address at any stage.
17. Before ﬁlling up of the online application, candidates are advised to thoroughly read the entire instructions and information in the detailed CEN available on the websites of RRBs.